You are here:
© The State of Queensland 2017
The Queensland Government supports and encourages the distribution of its material.
Unless otherwise noted, all copyright material available on or through this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to use copyright material available on or through this website that is covered by a CC BY licence in line with the licence terms. You must keep the copyright notice on the copyright material and attribute the State of Queensland as the source of the copyright material.
This licence allows you to share (copy and redistribute in any medium or format) and to adapt (remix, transform, and build upon) content for any purpose, even commercially.
Content can be reused freely subject to the following conditions:
- Content from the Queensland Legislation website must be attributed using a set of words that include a reference to the Queensland Legislation website as the source.
- If the content has been changed you must use:
- "Based on content from the Queensland Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on Queensland Government legislation please go to https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au."
- If the content has been not been changed you must use:
- "Sourced from the Queensland Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on Queensland Government legislation please go to https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au."
The details of the relevant licence conditions and the legal code (the full licence) are available on the Creative Commons website.
Note: Creative Commons licences relate to copyright material, not to other forms of intellectual property. Some material accessible on or through this website may not be available under a Creative Commons licence.
Website material not available under a Creative Commons licence
- the government coat of arms or government logos
- trade mark protected material
- intellectual property (including copyright) owned by third parties
- material available under other specified licences.
Linked material available on other Queensland Government websites
As far as practicable, material for which the copyright is owned by a third party will be clearly labelled. The Queensland Government has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this material has been reproduced with the consent of the copyright owners.
Contact us via email at email@example.com if copyright information is missing from material you wish to reuse, or if you have further questions in relation to your copyright request.
Last updated 22 September 2017 at 20:33